The art of Ulana Lauhala or weaving Pandanus leaves has been practiced in Hawaii for generations.
My grandmother was a weaver, but only recently have I undertaken the study of ulana and I am enamoured and honored to be an haumana o ka ulana.
The Lau Bangle is a 1/2 lauhala wrapped 14k gold filled hammered bangle
- Authentic Hawaiian lauhala
- Woven as a variation of the traditional maka moena style
- 14 gauge 14k gold filled hammered bangle
- Handcrafted in Hawaii
How to Measure:
this can get a bit confusing as there are various measuring scales out there. I use a metric bangle sizer but am including both metric and imperial measurements below.
* slight update to scale due to popular demand *
- S - 8 (17-18)
- M - 8.5 (19-20)
- L - 9 (21-22)
- XL -9.5 (23-24)
- CUSTOM ( any sizes outside the scale above)