Simple and minimalist, and yet very chic and perfect to wear by itself or as a layering piece.
An 8-10mm Tahitian black pearl, Pink Edison Pearl or White freshwater pearl floating pearl amidst a Sterling Silver tube style chain. This Choker is meant to fall just to the collarbone.
• S - 16" with a 1" extender chain
• M - 18" with a 1" extender chain
• L - 20" with a 1" extender chain
• Handcrafted in Hawaii - Know that youʻre buying from a native Hawaiian owned business and that your purchase supports Hawaii small business
Pearls were once referred to as "The gem of royalty" because of their beauty and rarity. If pearls were the gem of royalty, then Tahitian pearls are the gem of goddesses!!!
Tahitian pearls are normally referred to as "black" pearls, and can range in color from white to dark black. They usually have undertones or overtones of green, pink, blue, silver and yellow. Although most pearls have some human intervention, they are the only certified gem created by an animal.
Because of this, no two pearls will ever be exactly alike and have naturally occurring blemishes. Edison pearls and freshwater pearls used here are natural color, not artificial color or dyes used.
• The photo above is a stock photo and pearls used in jewellery will vary slightly.
• Ask about Custom sizes
SIZE IS ALSO CUSTOMI