Simple and minimalist, and yet very chic, the 'Ālana Choker is perfect to wear by itself or as a layering piece.
In the Hawaiian language, ʻālana means bouyant or floating.
An 8-10mm Tahitian black pearl or White freshwater pearl floats amidst a 14k gold filled tube style chain.
This Choker is meant to fall just to the collarbone.
• XS/S Measures 14" with a 2" extender chain
• M/L Measures 16" with a 2" extender chain
• Handcrafted in Hawaii - Know that youʻre buying from a native Hawaiian owned business and that your purchase supports Hawaii small business
Pearls were once referred to as "The gem of royalty" because of their beauty and rarity. If pearls were the gem of royalty, then Tahitian pearls are the gem of goddesses!!!
Tahitian pearls are normally referred to as "black" pearls, and can range in color from white to dark black. They usually have undertones or overtones of green, pink, blue, silver and yellow. Although most pearls have some human intervention, they are the only certified gem created by an animal.
Because of this, no two pearls will ever be exactly alike and have naturally occurring blemishes. Freshwater pearls used here are natural color, not artificial color or dyes used.
• The photo above is a stock photo and pearls used in jewellery will vary slightly.
• Also available to custom order chain length