Free US Shipping on all orders over $50 - Get your order in by 12/12/21 for Christmas shipping
The Land and Sea Necklace features the best of the kai (ocean) and the honua
Hawaiians called cone shells Pūpū Poniuniu probably because of the dizzying side effects of the shellʻs neurotoxins.
- Turquoise, heishi shells and an authentic Hawaiian cone shell strung on a strong and flexible beading wire with 14k gold filled beads and clasp
- These are shells that the designer found and are part of her personal collection
- No shells EVER taken live!!
- There are 34 species of cone shells in Hawaii with this one believed to be a Conus Flavidus - The designer always laments because she canʻt seem to find Hawaiian names for many of Hawaiiʻs shells
- This is an Opera length necklace, measuring 24" or 61 cm
- Gender neutral - perfect for wāhine or kāne
- Made in Hawaii